We are currently seeking an experienced Shift Leader to join our teams in the areas of Wynwood.
The Shift Supervisor will be responsible for managing, during their shift, the staff, raw materials and the condition of the facilities, in order to guarantee the proper functioning of the Restaurant, in accordance with company procedures. Ensuring the food security of people and the customer experience. Promoting the involvement of the team and optimizing resources to achieve profits/results and increased customer satisfaction. Occasionally may perform functions involving more basic or cross-cutting tasks.
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned
- Ensures that the operational policies (standards) and the procedures established by Rodilla are complied with by all the staff under their charge, thus ensuring operational excellence by promoting Rodilla’s four values.
- Complies with cash handling and security policies.
- Ensures that their staff during the shift comply with the stipulated personal hygiene and the uniform code.
- Organizes, supervises and supports the team they are in charge of during their shift, in the performance of all tasks necessary to ensure the best customer experience, both in the sales and the preparation areas.
- Ensures compliance in all areas and by all staff with the Hygiene and Food Safety procedures.
- Ensures that all staff work in safe conditions, minimizing the risks to health.
- Trains and develops the team, ensuring that people are up to date in all processes.
- Manages the Restaurant’s stock through placing and receiving orders, waste management and all those procedures that are established by Rodilla.
- Manages the maintenance of the installations, ensuring that the premises enjoy optimal conditions of lighting, refrigeration, cleanliness and operation of machinery during their shift.
- Communicates relevant information about people, products and facilities to their line manager to ensure excellence in the shop.
- Ensures that all changes are implemented as established by the company and communicates all the information necessary for that purpose to the whole team.
- Opening the Shop
- Production Management
- Management of Customer Service
- Cash Control
- Change of Shift
- Management of Stock
- People Management
- Closing Shop